Disinfection Fog Spray - Personal Disinfection - Travel-sized disinfectant perfect for high schools & schools (Re) Opening
How Safe Schools Can Keep Our Children
- Schools should not open until safety is assured
- Many classrooms have limped along for years on hand sanitizer and tissues provided by the teacher or parents. COVID-19 is a Virus and a Safe , easy to use disinfectant is needed
- Schools will need a hefty supply of even basic supplies such as sanitizer, gloves, and masks. Other specialized equipment (partitions for desks, classroom and hallway dividers, etc.) may be needed for the particular situation of some schools.
- Teacher Training. At this point it’s clear that plenty of folks are a bit fuzzy on how to effectively use simple PPE like masks and gloves. Every school need to implement new policies, and far more than a quick one-hour briefing will be needed.
- Many areas of the country are facing classrooms that are literally busting out at the seams or simply over corded
- Staff - Social distancing means smaller class size, which means more teachers on staff. Ditto for support staff like bus drivers. If you are going to increase the number of surfaces that need to be cleaned as well as the frequency and intensity of the cleaning, you will need more custodial staff. You will have to figure out how to safeguard your vulnerable staff (and staff with vulnerable family members—do you have any idea how many colds elementary teachers bring home).
- Family factors also play a role in a teacher’s ability to teach students. Principals and teachers agree that what is going on at home will impact a student’s propensity to learn
- Kids Health Guide reports that students are more technologically advanced than many teachers today, putting instructors at a decided disadvantage in the classroom.
One step in the right direction- Take control
Simple But Effective Ingredients, Smart Science - Travel Size - Personal disinfectant - Kills Viruses - Non Toxic, No Allergies or Asthma Triggers
DisinfectionSquad uses Disinfectant product that is safe for on-the-go germ killing. Easy to use and great for shopping carts, public tables & chairs, and even for rinse-free use on pacifiers. The less than 2 oz bottle kills 99.9% of germs and is the perfect travel companion for work or vacations.
ODisinfectionSquad delivery device generates ultrasonic waves through the liquid to produce droplets or fine fog
DisinfectionSquad uses Disinfectant solution - HOCL Is not an asthmagen (asthma causer, such as quaternary ammonium)
Our Product and it delivery is
- Product used is registered by FDA and EPA
- Replicates How People and Animals Kill Germs Naturally
- No Allergies
- No Asthma Triggers (
- No Harmful Chemicals
- No Harsh Fumes
- No Chemical Residue
- 100% Natural Ingredients; Just Electrolyzed Salt and Water
- Fog Spray Anywhere
- Zero Toxicity; Use Around Anyone
- No First Aid Warnings Whatsoever
- Travel size (3.9*1.18*1.25 inches)
- No Bleach
- No Dyes
- Alcohol Free
- No Harsh Fumes
- Never Harmful Chemicals
- Color Safe
- Rinse Free
- Fragrance Free
- Pet Safe if Licked
Fast & Easy Worry Free -Continent - Germ Killing Technology - Rechargeable and Incredible Convenience - "MICRO FOGGER" - Travel Size - Read To Go
Easy to use - up to 256 refills
- Place 1/4 of the table in the 16 Oz container
- Use clean purified water or distilled water
- Pour in water in to 16 Oz container
- Wait few minutes until the tablet is dissolved
- This generate HOCL solution
- Open of the Nano fogger container
- Pour 1 Oz HOCL solution in to the Open of the Nano fogger container
- Close the Nano fogger container top
- Slid Nano fogger switch and start fogging the desired surfaces
- Five(5) to Ten (10) minutes of fogging
- The 16 Oz HOCL solution container should be labeled and kept from reach of children
- Good for 256 refill
Investing In Your Health
Disinfection Spray Fogger To Go - Personal Disinfectant System
A 21st century 20 Micron fog sprayer with an approved FDA, EPA solution delivers the best, smart, fast and clean disinfection to your personal spaces. The solution is:
- Non allergic
- A good option for anyone with asthma, or sensitivities
- Kills 99.9% viruses and bacteria
- Eliminates odor at the source
- Fast, easy, and effective - 10 Minutes of fogging
- Small size (3.9*1.18*1.25 inches)
Disinfection Squad micron fog sprayer disinfecting helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy.
Our technology and product used are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed.
From your computer keyboards, vehicle steering wheel, , Spray on airplane tray tables, restroom counters to couches, you can depend on our To Go - Personal Disinfection to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria.
This spray also eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses (can kill norovirus) on most surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.
Disinfection Fogger To Go
Clean and fast - TO GO Disinfection Squad fog spray, kills 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, Germs, Leaves No Chemical Residue, Contains No Harsh Chemicals. A Non toxic 20 Micron fog sprayer. A good option for anyone with allergies, asthma, or sensitivities
Chargeable and reusable everywhere you go!
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, SMART SCIENCE TO DISINFECT WHERE YOU NEED THE MOST
Car Interior Disinfection
The best way to clean your vehicle to reduce the existence of coronavirus (COVID-19)
We suggest spending extra time on the steering wheel. The steering wheel has four times the amount of germs found on an average toilet seat, thanks to all the cracks and crevices on the rim and spokes, according to Expedia Travel Group’s website.
Shopping cart and bags disinfection
Since 80 percent of germs are transmitted with our hands, it makes sense that shopping cart handles are covered in bacteria
Once you are in the store, make sure to disinfect the handles of your cart or basket. Many stores do this for customers now, but it doesn't hurt to bring your own Disinfection Squad Travel size Micro fogger.
Disinfect Your Mobile Phone
Throughout the day, most people will likely touch a cell phone multiple times. So, disinfecting a phone could help to slow or prevent the spread of COVID 19 infection. A phone may fall on bathroom floors, come into contact with tiny droplets from sneezes and coughs, and encounter every type of germ a person's hand does. You might share your mobile phone with others ore visa versa thus sharing germs .
From your computer keyboards, vehicle steering wheel, Spray on airplane tray tables, restroom counters to couches, you can depend on Disinfection Squad "SPRAY FOGGER TO GO" - Personal Disinfection to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria which can kill norovirus. Smart, Fast, Easy, Non allergic disinfection.
Disinfect Class Rooms & Desk
Disinfect Bathroom Areas
Disinfect Your Lockers
Disinfect Your Gas Station Nozzle
Disinfect Your Buses and Train seat
Disinfect Your Hotel room
Disinfect Your Grocery bags
Disinfect Your Fruits & Vegetables
Disinfect Your Car Interior
Disinfect Your Hand
Disinfect Your Gaming Controller
Disinfect Your Airplane Seat & Space
Disinfect Your Credit
Disinfect Credit Card Machine
Disinfect Your Jewelry
Disinfect Your Carry on
Disinfect Your Luggage
Disinfect Your Mobile Phone
Disinfect Your Grocery bags
Disinfect Your Toys
It's FDA approved for use in produce preservation and USDA approved for organic crop production. There has been extensive research on the gentleness and efficacy of hypochlorous acid. It's so effective that hospitals use it as a disinfectant in both the US and Japan.
It is EPA approved for use in Killing COVID19 Virus. Hypochlorous Acid may be applied to food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy-processing equipment, and food-processing equipment and utensils. When ready for use, the end-use concentration of all hypochlorous acid chemicals in the solution is not to exceed 200 ppm determined as total available chlorine.
On December 19, 2018, EcoloxTech obtained a letter of no objection from FSIS for the use of hypochlorous acid on meat, poultry and shell eggs. ... Accordingly, the NOP considers hypochlorous acid generated by electrolyzed water to be an allowable type of chlorine material.
Disinfection Squad is your best Disinfection team
Our critical Disinfection Services and products are ideal for businesses that have had COVID-19 exposure. Our experts will work with you to understand your unique facility, processes, and needs so that we can determine the appropriate level of protection and disinfection customize solution for you.
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) is a neutral pH species of chlorine. This sanitizer/disinfectant has a very high bactericidal activity against many harmful microorganisms. It’s the microbial killing chemistry of neutral pH chlorine-based sanitizers and disinfectants. Hypochlorous is approved by the EPA as a no-rinse food contact sanitizer and cleared by the FDA as a high-level disinfectant. Yet, with near neutral pH, it is very friendly to humans, animals, the environment and facility materials.
#hand #sanitizer #sanitary #disinfectant #germs #sanitizer #clean #sanitize #protection #hygiene #hand #health #cleaning #COVID19 #Coronaviruse #sarcov2 #asthmasucks #asthmaattack #asthmatic #asthma #allergies #health #covid #chronicillness #copd #asthmaproblems #asthmatic #asthmaawareness #allergy #eczema #diabetes #asthmasucks #anxiety #cancer #depression #asthmalife #asthmaattack #resdung #invisibleillness #medicine #wellness #chronicpain