Corona-virus (Covid-19) is here to say like any other viruses.
What needs to be done in the new normal!
What is so different about Corona-virus?
Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away.
Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher than that of most strains of the flu.
What can we learn from older virus?
History can be our best unbiased teacher.
The flu kills over 250,000 people worldwide each year, yet an effective vaccine eludes us.
Smallpox, the only big killer virus knocked out by a vaccine, continued to ravage humanity for 200 years even after a vaccine for it was discovered.
How can we adopt, survive and thrive?
We know, several hundred thousand people die of malaria every year. Yet life is “normal” even against the backdrop of this disease, which mostly claims the lives of children because they haven’t lived long enough to develop immunity.
In time, we may live with COVID-19 just as they live with malaria. There is a malaria vaccine but it isn’t nearly effective enough to wipe out the disease.
Perhaps, as we plan and hope for other, less dire scenarios, we should start considering the possibility that COVID-19 is here for good, and there’s little we can do about it.
We can live with Covid-19 but we need to be informed, plan to keep safe and tool up.
Solution: until we do not have effective vaccine(s) or immune boosting drugs, we need to be informed, plan to keep safe and tool up.
Where to start?
First step is clearly. It is to get COVID19 training. This way you are keeping safe and at work managing liability by increasing staff knowledge.
Like attending driving school and taking the written test, This shows you care about safty of staff and customers.
Posting the certificates increase trust.
Next Step - FDA - FDA is providing a food safety re-opening checklist for homes and previously closed retail food establishments & restaurants or those that have been open with limited service related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This checklist addresses key food safety practices for retail food establishments .
EPA & CDC guide lines - This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. This website provides key EPA resources on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are continually updating our frequent questions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Final step is to tool up with the 21 Century techniques and solutions to insure living and work spaces virus free and safe .
We help you manage the day-to-day tasks of your COVID-19 response so you can survive and thrive in the new normal.
Your Customized Plan
- Do IT Yourself (DIY) services - Safely and as often as needed:
- Employee Health Screening
- Response Planning and Communication Tool
- Employee Training & Certificatio
- New Office Space (6 Feet Office) Design, Protocol and deployment. Prepare Employees to Return Back to Workplace.
- Disinfectant spray machine (s) & Technology.
- Disinfectant solution - HOCL for spray machine tank refill ( approximately 2 -3 months) to start.
- The solution ( HOCL ) we recommend is approved by FDA, EPA, CDC and kills COVID-19 virus (Sars-Cov-2) and other virus. Hypochlorous acid is one of the most effective known biocides. ... In a nutshell, these white blood cells (neutrophils) in the human immune system produce hypochlorous acid. This weak acid, which occurs naturally in the human body, kills invasive organisms through the myeloperoxidase-mediated peroxidation of chloride ions., read more
- HOCL is 80 to 120 times more efficacious than sodium hypochlorite (Bleach) killing viruses . Because HOCL has no charge and has a relatively low molecular weight it is better able than the other chlorine based disinfectants to penetrate the cell walls.
- Manager COVID online training with certificate - Learn how you can protect your family , staff and customers during COVID-19.
- Managers field training on how to use and apply the above.
- 21st century digital technology to keep you. operation safe, compliance at lowest liability.
- Monitors, notify staff with violation of social distance standard.
- Monitors, notify business with total current occupancy of the work space.
- Monitors, notify business most commonly uses space for disinfection process.
- Keep track of movement as part of contact tracing requirement.
COVID19 Workplace Safety & Prevention Technologies.
Our critical Disinfection Service is ideal for businesses that have had COVID-19 exposure. Our experts will work with you to understand your unique facility, processes, and needs so that we can determine the appropriate level of protection and disinfection customize solution for you.